Tuesday 12 July 2011

709

You know, I'm those kind of very very quite type.    Silent citizen... 
I don't understand... ...
I don't wanna to speak a word, and don't like to follow any kind of political news...
I don't know how should I act, I don't know what should I do. 

I am watching... ...watching them from all the news in TV, newspapers...
Then I imagined this as -- a young kid snitching to the mother about his/her brother/sister bad things trying to make the mother believe therefore to dislike the brother or sister...hmmm...mmm... Don't they felt tired? I felt very sick of it...

While I watching this video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCetbFLceFI&feature=share), I saw all races work in a team, and they were so united!
I think all races had become 'one' at that moment.

My friend who was in the group told me this: when the police started to attack with tear gas, they all panic and ran...  An Indian guy gave her some salt during the chaos to help her to release the pain of  getting choked by the tear gas. She didn't know that Indian guy at all.
She said she never had this kind of touching moment with other races before...but she found it that day. She felt the power of unity among all races that day when everybody holding the same dream and having the same objective.

I'm not sure that anybody had learned anything...
I don't know who will improved in the future...
But I saw a brighter sky and even love in this piece of land...all Malaysian loving Malaysian.  ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment